We have adapted and now deliver CITB courses for remote online training. The courses are delivered via the Zoom video conferencing app in an engaging format unique to PIP to ensure the delegates acquire the relevant knowledge and training experience. Applicants will receive video training from a qualified instructor that cover the same topics as the classroom course and receive the same certificate.
We are an officially accredited CITB Construction Skills Site Safety Plus Scheme (ATO). Our instructors do the job and understand the challenges you’ll face in the construction environment, especially during these challenging times. Although a temporary ’emergency measure’ by CITB, the likelihood is the format will become the adopted method for the foreseeable future. Certainly, whilst the COVID-19 Crisis continues to impact the construction industry
What we offer Online
- CITB Health and Safety Awareness Course
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SMSTS R)
- CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SSSTS R)
- CITB Temporary Works Supervisor
- CITB Temporary Works Coordinator
- CITB Approved Tutor
- Free app we give you the link available on any device iPhones, Tablets, Computers
- Interact easily and talk with other delegates in our online classroom
- When finished your CITB Online course results are marked and we will send your results by email within 24 hours
- Full supporting notes to prepare for the exam
- Exam undertaken online with Microsoft forms
- Slide share classroom simulation, with tutor lead – so you’ll see the slides, plus hear and see the tutor and other delegates on the course
- One to one support available during course, should there be questions you want to ask in private
Please note – Training delivered remotely using zoom, (course delegates must have access to a computer, laptop and tablet or phone that uses a microphone and webcam. It’s important you have a good internet connection this is the responsibility of the delegate.
Dedicated ‘in company’ Remote Online Courses
The emergency measures agreed with CITB have an enabled training course provider to set up and register a CITB Remote Online Course within two days of delegate registration. These emergency measures will be regularly reviewed. So, if you are a company with up to 12 people you wish to put through any Remote Online CITB Course, please contact us directly and we will provide you with the ‘in company’ package.