PIP Services Ltd (www.piptfw.co.uk)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - On-line No 1 updated 29th Sep 2016
1. These terms and conditions are between PIP Services Ltd (PIP) and the Customer. These are the complete and only terms and conditions between the parties using the PIP Website on-line booking facility. All dealings between PIP and the Customer using the on-line booking facility shall be governed by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions and any contract formed pursuant to them may be varied provided any such variation is confirmed in writing by the Owner of PIP.
2. A binding contract will be formed when PIP accept a Customer’s order for goods or services (the CONTRACT).
3. Unless otherwise agreed between PIP and the Customer, payment for the provision of any training course or professional services must be made in full on booking the course through the PIP Website booking facility. Course places may be withheld by PIP until payment is made in full. Refunds shall not be given for candidates who fail a course provided by PIP and PIP make no guarantee that candidates will pass any course.
- NEBOSH, BIFM and CITB Courses - A refund of 50% will be given based on cancellation being made no later than 28 days prior to the course starting, after which no refunds will be given.
- For Non NEBOSH and BIFM courses the following applies:
- Cancellations made at least 28 days prior to the course commencement will be refunded 80%.
- Cancellations made between 21 and 27 days prior to the course commencement will be refunded 75%.
- Cancellations made between 14 and 20 days prior to the course commencement will be refunded 50%.
- Cancellations made between 7 and 13 days prior to the course commencement will be refunded 25%.
- Cancellations made 7 days or less prior to the course commencement will NOT be refunded.
In the case of Service Leavers course cancellation due to operational commitments or external postings, PIP will engage in full flexibility to suit the Service Leaver as far is reasonably practicable.
5. PIP reserve the right to cancel and/or amend course dates, times, and venues. Every effort will be made to give the customer as much notice as possible and where applicable offer a reasonable alternative. If these are not satisfactory PIP shall refund in full the price of the course. No further compensation will be given in any way, shape or form.
6. All training resources are the property of PIP and are given to the course candidates under license only for their own personal use for the specific course they have been issued for. Under no circumstances are any training materials to be copied by any means, passed to a third party or used for any purpose which is not in direct pursuance of the course they have been designed before. Any breach of this may result in the removal of the customer from any further courses or examinations with NO REFUND. PIP will also notify all awarding bodies they are registered with of the breach, which may lead to the awarding bodies banning the customer from taking any of its qualifications for life. PIP reserve the right to pursue legal proceedings against any customer found to be in breach of this requirement.
7. With regard to the sale of training services, it is the customer’s responsibility to inspect all documentation which will be forwarded on delivery from PIP to the customer. Any errors or discrepancies must be notified to PIP within 7 days of delivery. Any amendments after this date will be charged for. PIP will scan all certificates before they are forwarded to the customer as a safeguard. PIP use the Royal Mail 1st
Class postal system. PIP will not be held responsible for any certificates that are lost in the postal system and any cost associated with any loss or replacement certificates will be paid for by the customer.
8. Our failure at any time or for any period to enforce any one or more of these Terms shall not be a waiver of them or a waiver of our right to enforce such Terms in the future.
9. We shall not be responsible for any failure to perform our obligations due to circumstances beyond our control.
10. Each of the above Terms shall be read and construed independently of each other so that if one or more is held to be invalid for any reason whatsoever, then the remaining Terms shall be valid. Further, if any Term is found to be void, but would be valid if some part of it were deleted, then such Term shall apply with such modification as may be necessary to make it valid and effective.